Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

I recently lost loads of eyelashes! They're starting to grow back but are really tiny! I've decided to get some eyelash extensions applied to them as I have a load of special parties and things coming up and I hate false eyelashes!


Where in North London/London can I get these applied well?


How much will they cost if I only want them to look natural (not long and ott)?


Have you had them before, what do you think?Eyelash extensions?
I'm thinking about getting them also. The thing is, they glue the eyelashes to your own natural eyelashes, and from my research on this, I don't think any reputable eyelash extension person would do yours b/c they're so new and short. And the reason that people have to get refills later is because the eyelashes fall out when their own fall out naturally (unless you rub your eyes or play with them which are both highly not recommended) (eyelashes are like the hair on your head, they fall out and new ones grow in). You should let your own grow out before getting any, and do the falsies until then.Eyelash extensions?
I';ve never heard of eyelash extensions, and I've heard of pretty much everything. They do make individual lashes and clusters of 3, which look very natural, and you can do yourself. You can pick them up at any local drugstore that carries cosmetics.
WTF??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment