Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyelash extensions, curl daily, or wear falsies?

I want nice eyelashes and I can't seem to get them to look the way I want them to. I don't want anything too dramatic but something that brings my eyes out more. My eyes are almond shaped and I usually line them with a liquid liner. Seems like the eyelashes are a little plain and I wanna do something with them. Any suggestions?Eyelash extensions, curl daily, or wear falsies?
Try a heated eyelash curler. You can get one at Sephora or Ulta...I haven't seen them in drugstores. It will give you a much better curl than a regular eyelash curler, and it's less expensive and time-consuming than falsies or extensions. I have completely straight lashes, and I use mine everyday. It's made by Japonesque. I think it cost about $15 at Ulta, and it's well worth the money. I love it!Eyelash extensions, curl daily, or wear falsies?
dont go with falsies or extensions. too much can go wrong with those. plus they're a pain to put on. just do your regular eyeshadow and liner routine as usual, then curl your lashes, then use a good mascara (mary kay ultimate mascara is good... its lash lengthening plus waterproof for $15). your eyes will look great.
I ask the same thing too. The other answers sound wise. Forget about paying for falsies, they don't stay nice long and you need to buy new ones so often. Use mascara instead.
get some fake ones
No, offense, but why would you want to deal with false eyelashes or even pay money for extensions? They're eyelashes, for heaven's sake. In all honesty, you're probably the only one who even notices these things, because I can tell you that guys don't care and your girl friends will only notice when you tell them and point it out.





Everyone has something about them they don't like, but why would you want to pay for something as miniscule as eyelashes?





In my opinion, you should save your money for more important things and not worry so much about things that no one but you notices.
I have the shu umera curler and it works soo great! I would try that and then l'oreal mascara- either volume shocking or shoot i just forgot the name but its the lengthening one that comes double ended- one is white that you put on before the mascara to lengthen your lashes. Both of those work really well!
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment