Friday, January 15, 2010

Can anyone tell me about eyelash extensions?

They are individual eyelashes set with a special kind of glue and it can last for a couple of weeks. You can shower and swim with them on. They can cost about 250 bucks and it takes a couple of hours to put them on.Can anyone tell me about eyelash extensions?
yea there great, made my eyes look gorgeous, they apply single lashes to your existing lash using glue, the extensions last about two weeks depending on wear if you use mascara as well.


when i got mine i had my lashes tinted to match the extension but i had my lashes tinted the day b4 to prevent the extensions from sliding.


they cost me 拢15, money well spent.Can anyone tell me about eyelash extensions?
SCARY! Do you really want to let anyone near you with such things? It's so hard to tell what sort of training they may or may not have had. Instead, get yourself some Too Faced Lash Injection mascara. It has ';elastic 3D-polymers that coat the entire lash and stretch past its natural end, creating a dramatic volumizing and lengthening effect.'; I have tried it, and it really does make a huge difference, without the possibility of losing an eye.
Eyelash extensions?





Do you mean false eyelashes?





False eyelashes are not permanent.
Yea, dont ever get eyelash extensions, do some homework on the pros and cons, i know someone who got an eye infection from the glue! Of course it looks nice, but c'mon, its not worth it, trust me, your eyes arent something to gamble with, but hey, everyone tries everything once, skip this one this time lol!


http://ezinearticles.com/?When-Your-Eyes鈥?/a>


I guarantee you won't get them after reading that!

No comments:

Post a Comment