Monday, January 18, 2010

Professional eyelash extensions?

How much does it cost. I here that's the way to go. But until I can afford to go have my lashes professional done what brand of eyelashes can I buy? And what type of safe adhesive can I use. My eyebrows are black, what color eyebow gel should I buy?Professional eyelash extensions?
in fort lauderdale florida .. u can get them done at your local nail salons for $20-25 dollars..although they really stand out during the day .. the look good on you.. the only thing is that they take your lashes out and you have to adjust to them ..you know the way you sleep and wash your face ..and repairs ..cause if one comes out ..you will notice it and so will everyone else.. when i stopped doing mine it took me about 6 months for my lashes to grow back .. anyways also try mac or walgreens has some for cheap .. but i would suggest mac glue cause mac is well trusted..Professional eyelash extensions?
To get them done professionally it costs around $200. They last a couple months %26amp; the refills/maintenence are about $50. Im getting married in October %26amp; having them done for my wedding. Every place I called that does them the cost was $200. I know it is expensive but I heard they look fantastic. I think it is worth it if you like having fake lashes %26amp; spend the money doing it yourself.You would just have to pay the initial fee to get them done %26amp; the refills are not to bad if its only once every couple months %26amp; it will be done by a professional so you know they will look great.
My Wife would never consider this. She however is so pretty she does not need this kind of stuff! Thank God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment