Monday, January 18, 2010

Curl eyelash extensions? my natural ones point downwards?

i just got eyelash extensions and i love them... but my natural eyelashes point downwards..... now i have two rows of eyelashes... and it looks weird...can i use an eyelash curler? it looks kinda weird..... is there a way to fix this without wrecking my extensions?Curl eyelash extensions? my natural ones point downwards?
I wouldn't touch the extensions because you might ruin them if you try curling them. It would ruin the shape, and you don't want that. I would curl your real ones so they are the same shape as your extensions. I haven't had extended eye lashes so I wouldn't know, but thats just my guess.Curl eyelash extensions? my natural ones point downwards?
Yea, you fuck铆n curl the natural ones. Duh.
you curl both of the eyelashes..and put eyeliner in between the space so that it will blend in.
you cannot curl eyelash extensions it will snap them. you need to ge the c curl extensions they will curl up alot on anyones lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment