Friday, January 15, 2010

What kind of eyelash extensions should I try?

I am getting married and I live in North Dakota which makes my salon choices quite slim so I am looking for people to help me with what kind of extensions should I get for my eyelashes, like a brand. I also am looking for someone to fuse extension in my hair but I am sure nobody around my location does them. Please help with the eyelash thing....I really need my eyes to stand out in the photos and stuff and I I have thin hair and little eyelashes. thanks alotWhat kind of eyelash extensions should I try?
Hello





Try Exteme Eyelash Extensions, Lavish eyelash extensions, and Mink eyelash extensions.What kind of eyelash extensions should I try?
get that new mascara that does that its ike lash extensions or something you can get it anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment