Monday, January 18, 2010

Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is it worth the cost?

I was considering getting Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions because my senior prom %26amp; military ball is approaching and I want to go for a Christina Aguilera throwback look.The $2 adhesives are sometimes messy, noticeable, falls off and requires reapplying.Apparently only foriegn countrys such as Hong Kong does the procedures for $40 compare 2 the U.S arm and a leg, so with that being said would Mexico salons do the procedures for a similiar price and where would I have to travel to? If not where in Houston I could get it done for a good price?Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is it worth the cost?
I paid $300 for eyelash extensions.. they look NATURAL (except really long). But they dont look vampy.. if you want vampy (dramatic) look.. then only way is by applying false eyelashes. Even the girl applying the eyelashes told me this. I want DRAMATIC =( Christina Throwback will NOT be achieved with extensions! The only good thing I can say is that they LAST.. but when they are falling off... I THINK some of my real eyelashes that are glued under the fake ones are also falling =) Dont do it!Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is it worth the cost?
You're better off getting an eyelash conditioner. It stimulates the growth, lasts longer, is better for you and with the proper mascara to go along with it you can have your Christina look. Contact me with questions on here.

Report Abuse



Hell no its not worth anything to get fake eyelashes that's the stupidest question I have ever heard
I dont know any around houstons. ask around at the salons n stuff . they might know
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment