Monday, January 18, 2010

Question about eyelash extensions?

I want to get eyelash extensions soon, but the thing is I've heard that you can use mascara or they won't last very long, and I have light brown eyelashes naturally and black hair! Should i just get my eyelashes tinted first??Question about eyelash extensions?
you should just use mascara. they last until you wash it off, and you can get them for thickening, lengthening, or both. you can get black, brown, or clear. it's so useful and way cheaper.





my friend has really light skin and really light blonde hair. just from using her lengthening mascara, she has the longest and blackest eyelashes i have ever seen, without looking too clumped or fake.Question about eyelash extensions?
u cant wear mascara and like they take one hour on each eye and it cost 400-600 dollars! not even sure how long they stay on!

No comments:

Post a Comment