Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it safe to keep my eyelash extensions on for more tan one day?

i bought eyelashes from mac and the glur but i kinda wasnt sure if i should leave them on for more than a day i took them off that same night and i still have them can i put them back on ....and if your guys can help me by telling me how to put them on the right way with out them messing up my makeup and getting the glue thanks all over my makeupIs it safe to keep my eyelash extensions on for more tan one day?
I believe that you leave them on until they fall off. For instructions on how to put them on, I would go back to the MAC counter.Is it safe to keep my eyelash extensions on for more tan one day?
OF COURSE Y NOT
actually i think its better to leave them on until they fall by themselves. if you pull them out, real eyelashes could come out with them because the glue is still sticky. its not gonna hurt your lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment