Thursday, January 14, 2010

How noticeable are eyelash extensions?

I'm not living as Staci full-time, but am doing some things to feminize my appearance. Basically I'm just worried about being noticeable at work. Anywhere else I'd rather be Staci.





So if I were to get eyelash extensions, would people notice when I wasn't wearing any eye makeup?How noticeable are eyelash extensions?
If you get black lashes, they will definitely pop and will give the illusion of wearing mascara. If you get a glamorous look, you will also eliminate the need to wear eyeliner as well.





If you are looking for a more natural look, I would try a mixture of black and brown lashes.





Look for a good technician in your area who has a great portfolio and tons of experience. They should be able to give you a complimentary consultation before you commit.





Good luck!How noticeable are eyelash extensions?
Sorry, but I don't know anything about eyelash extensions - never was interested myself.


If you would like to give your lashes a little definition, while still looking natural, you could try a clear mascara, such as http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a> It may give you the look you want, without others really noticing.
Well it depends on how you hide them. To try to get somewhat barely noticeable extensions you need to place liquid eye liner on you before applying the extensions. that's what i do, and just make sure the lashes u choose looks barely there.
Um some people may notice, others may not. Depends on how long and thick they are.
idk. i never wore eyelash extensions. sorry
You're not living as Staci full time? What the hell are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment