Monday, January 18, 2010

How do i make my eyelashes really long, but without putting in fake ones or using eyelash extensions?

Buy a really good mascara.


I suggest you Covergirl Lastblasht. its in the orange tube.


Or for natural buy a mascara wand and put vaseline and apply it in your eyelash before going to sleep and do this for 1 week and you will


see a big big big result. =)





~ GOOD LUCK !How do i make my eyelashes really long, but without putting in fake ones or using eyelash extensions?
The mascara I use is called Long Pretty Lashes by Clinique and it works really well. You can get it in department stores like Macy's and whatnot. I don't know if that's what you were looking for.How do i make my eyelashes really long, but without putting in fake ones or using eyelash extensions?
Curl your lashes, use a lash primer, then a lengthening mascara.


Enjoy!
Use volumizing mascara and curl ur lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment