Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have you ever heard of eyelash extensions?

I just had them done Saturday for a Cruise that I am going on and I was surprised by the number of people that didn't know they exsisted.





It is really cool because you don't have to wear mascara for like 2-3 months and you have these amazing long natural looking eyelashes.Have you ever heard of eyelash extensions?
For other people who don't know...





Like hair extensions, eyelash extensions are a cosmetic process whereby synthetic single fiber polyester thread like materials are applied to create a fuller, longer look.[citation needed] Once a product accessible only to a limited consumer, eyelash extensions have become more popular and affordable. In Asia, The United States and Australia the process has become so popular that salons are booked as much as six weeks in advance. Aiming for an authentic, natural feel, they come in various lengths, colors and thicknesses, and can be worn during sleep,





I have heard of them. I know that Paris Hilton made them known and popular. I considered getting them for prom last year but, I heard they were pretty pricey. Don't they run from $300-400? I didn't want to go into debt getting my eyelashes done. This year, I'll probably get them done. How much did you pay?Have you ever heard of eyelash extensions?
Actually, I've never heard of them. They sound awesome though, how much do they cost? Do they attach things to your eyelashes to make 'em look longer or what?
Yeah, I've heard of them. My fiancee and I were talking about stupid and unnecessary ';enhancements'; like toe shortening, and she brought them up. I was pretty horrified to heard that some douche invented them. So pointless and vain.
uhh yeah...many celebrities have em
how much did it cost? i might want to try that...
I am trained and teach eyelash extensions. Make sure you follow the aftercare well, you will be very lucky if they last 2-3 months especially if you are going on holiday, sometimes the heat effects the glue used. Follow the aftercare and they should last well.
yes i know a ton of people who get them
Just give me $50 and I'll tell you that you have the most beautiful eyelashes I've ever seen
mhmm, ive heard of it, but i heard it was very expensive. Thats cool though for people that have short ones
yes they are very cool
of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment