Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever had Eyelash Extensions?

I am thinking about getting eyelash extensions applied for the holidays. What is the main difference between false eyelashes and eyelash extensions? How long do EXTENSIONS last? Can you swim with them on (I live in FL)?Have you ever had Eyelash Extensions?
before you do, if you have a sephora by you, they have a cream i think? and it helps to make your eyelashes longer, i know there might be some side affects, and its a little pricey, but you might wanna go talk to the ladies that work there cause they know what theyre talking about and ive heard nothing but good things about it (:Have you ever had Eyelash Extensions?
Yes. I have got them a few times. I usually wear false eyelashes, but I get them for special occasions like the holidays, vacations, weddings, etc... I am thinking about getting them full time from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment