Friday, January 15, 2010

Has anyone used latisse eyelas lengthener? can you wear eyelash extensions while waiting for the lash growth?

the extensions r on the actual lash so i dont see why they would interfere with the medicine, but i dont know.Has anyone used latisse eyelas lengthener? can you wear eyelash extensions while waiting for the lash growth?
im going to try this stuff! I use eyelash extensions now, but i would just let your new lashes grow in naturally while using latisse!! especially since the lash extensions are on top of your real lashes.. may be harder for the latisse system to work and harder for you to see the actual results.





goodluckHas anyone used latisse eyelas lengthener? can you wear eyelash extensions while waiting for the lash growth?
Latisse works. Just search for latisse forum online or visit http://www.latissesolution.com. It has latisse forum you can find out more about latisse. Hope this helps.

Report Abuse



I don't know about the extensions and I have not used Latisse, but I know a woman who does and WOW does she have amazing eyelashes. They are crazy thick, long and black. She told me that she has to use clear mascara to keep them straight because they just grow wild. They're really beautiful. I would seriously consider it if it wasn't so expensive.
I'm currently using it and it's pretty amazing. Results are not supposed to be seen until 8 weeks with full results at 16 weeks. I saw results at 2 weeks and now, at four weeks, my eyelashes are long, curly and black. I had little stubs before. You could wear extensions while using it. I guess the only thing to be mindful of is that the extensions don't pull your new lashes out when you remove them.
  • lip plumper
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment