Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

I've heard of them before, and It's like false eyelashes but they are applied individually and look more natural then false eyelashes. I know that you can get them dona at some salons but do you know if you can buy them at a drugstore?Eyelash extensions?
you can buy individual false lashes which are more natural than the strips. extensions are just that though, extensions of your own lashes. you would need to get those done at a salon. my esthetics and make up artistry teacher did warn me that doing them too often will eventually ruin your real lashes.Eyelash extensions?
You do have to go to a salon to get eyelash extensions. They last about a month. Only fake lashes that are glued on can be bought at stores.





Oh, and be careful with extensions. Just like with hair extensions, you could lose hair (/eyelashes) and get bald spots!
I've had eyelash extensions done. They were wonderfully glamorous. Just watch they length you get. Try not to be too long or they look fake. I had a small size but they were verrry long. They were well done do most people couldn't get over how ';naturally'; blessed I seemed to be. It convinced a friend of mine to try them instead of globbing on the mascara.





Lash extensions are different from false lashes. False lashes you can purchase in stores. The lash extensions should be applied in salon or by a professional. They would be difficult to place by yourself and between the more permanent glue and tweezers used, I think may be quite dangerous to try on your own. My father always says ';oh what price beauty'; when he sees the things I do but I'm not willing to loose an eye over it!





I recommend you get a reference form someone you see with the lash extensions so you'll know ahead of time that you'll most likely he happy with the outcome.





Good luck!!!
Dont think you can babe...becuz they glue the eyelashes to your eyelashes..if you could do this yourself it would be easier..but its only cheap at salons...........errm..maybe ask some stores or the salon if you can buy them yourself xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment