Friday, January 15, 2010

EyeLash Extensions - How long does the whole process take? and.. how often would I need touch up?

has anyone done that before? Do you like the reuslt?I'll be staying at LA for a day and I want to get that done!! Does anyone know where about near LA airport offer this kind of serivces?EyeLash Extensions - How long does the whole process take? and.. how often would I need touch up?
mine last around a month, its not as long as they say they do, make sure you get someone that knows what their doing because they can make you look bad sometimes, and the proccess takes about an hour to do, dont pay $250 and up its not worth it, honestly its only worth about $75 to $100 cuz it dont last long, i got mine done around melrose, shop around before to get the better deal, goodluck!EyeLash Extensions - How long does the whole process take? and.. how often would I need touch up?
if I was you don't spend that money save it for shopping if you buy this one kind of mascara with the mini brush it gets all of the lashes making it look thicker and longer!!!!
I used to place the individual lashes on myself. They last about 3-7 days....can be purchased at any drug store.
use a mascara that says for longer thicker lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment