Friday, January 15, 2010

Around how much are eyelash extensions?

And how long do they last? Are they worth it?Around how much are eyelash extensions?
I got eyelash extensions 2 years ago in Arizona (I live in CA). Some places have very different price ranges but the prices can be anywhere from $100 to $500. I got them for $200 as a gift from a family member and I was pretty happy with them for about 2 weeks, and like the price, the amount of time they last can differ. Mine lasted about a month but there are some that last up to 2 months, the average is 4-6 weeks. Honestly, I do not think they are worth it, for me at least, because I am a fan of full and thick lashes. With the extensions, the lashes were definitely longer, yet they looked thin and long, not thick. The care for them is also a pain because you cannot put mascara on them and you have to be careful not to get them too wet or the bonding glue will loosen. As the previous post mentioned, they did not look fake, but they were not really up to my standards. Do your homework on them and then decide if they are worth all that money for you.Around how much are eyelash extensions?
don't do it! they look sooo fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment