Monday, January 18, 2010

Anyone Have Eyelash extensions?

I've always wanted to get eyelash extensions and a few people from my work have them but just wanted to know what your experiences with eyelash extensions have been, costs, up-keep, would you recommend them?





Thanks!Anyone Have Eyelash extensions?
Well Lauren, from what I have heard it can be risky. If they're done properly then they're ok but I knew a girl who had them and the person stuck them to her eyelashes and she couldn't get them out properly so some of her eye lashes fell out. However I don't see why you need them, your eye lashes are long enough unless you would like to be a camel, then I would understand. Also if you want longer natural ones there's this cream which you can use which makes them grow and it ACTUALLY works however some of them are abit costly. My mum has used it and her eyelashes grew back thicker and longer so its worth looking into.Anyone Have Eyelash extensions?
If your talking about those full length stick on lashes.


I love them, once you get the hang of them, its fast and easy to put on.


I get the Mac one as they are very reasonable price for that brand and can be reuse, some choices to choose from. Its ok to wear everyday but not 24/7, give your eyes a break.





If your talking about lashes that are added on your own lashes to lengthen them and give abit of voloume.


I love them too, but I hate waiting for an hour or so to get them put on.


Putting them on yourself, you have to learn, its not as easy as putting on the one piece eyelashes. It Isn't as good as someone put it on too.


Last 1 month, but not exactly one month you have to maintain them really well. Its a lot of hassle. I know someone who can do it for me at a reasonable price. But I know most places charge a fair bit. They shouldn't be worn on all the time. I use to do that and it ruin my eyelashes and I end up having nearly no eyelashes.





What I prefer is the stick on false eyelash
Well I don't have them, but you can buy them almost anywhere for around $5-$10. You just have to glue them on, a little messy if you aren't used to it, and a little tricky. But they look pretty [:
i have pube extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment