Friday, January 15, 2010

Any opinions out there on eyelash extensions?

I use to do them continuously for nearly a year. Because I have very short light color eyelashes and I have an obsession for long lashes.There are a few size to choose from, small medium and large. Always go short if you have average lashes length and medium for short length. Large size will be to long and fake.


They look very nice and natural, I really like it. I stop because, I start to lose alot of eyelashes, also its to much maintenance to keep them last. If you don't look after them well enough you see lashes crooked or not at the right angle. I only recommend to wear them once in a while for special occasion. The procedure takes about 45 - 3 hrs with eyes closed. Depending what technique and where you get them done. They last about 4 weeks. But really it last less then 4 weeks.





Now I used false eyelashes for everyday use. If you choose the correct one, it will look natural and beautiful.Any opinions out there on eyelash extensions?
HI





They look good! You can get them done professionally or you can do them yourself.





My sister wears them all the time. She applies the individual ones as she find they look a lot more natural. Her eyes look amazing but she does spend quite a while sticking them on... people think shes just lucky to have really long lashes!





I'm going to get some for xmas parties. Go for a good make thou as the cheap ones dont stick. You get better glue with the higher priced ones and also they look more natural for some reason.





XAny opinions out there on eyelash extensions?
I got them done. At first I was shocked, the person made me look totally 80's. Make sure you discuss the style with the person doing it. Then they were a little painful actually. You never realize just how much abuse your lashes get until they are REALLY long. Just washing my face and drying it became a chore, stuff like that. I won't get them again.





PS home lash extension sets don't exist. Real ones that last for a month need to be applied by a professional who attended a course about it.
idkbut i want them@!

No comments:

Post a Comment