Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What does eyelash extension involve?

I ';job shadowed'; (via Vocation Vacations) a stylist that also does eyelash extensions. What I observed is that, done right, it is a long process. For the client, you have to pretty much lay quietly for about 2 hours. It also is not an inexpensive thing. The extensions I saw were applied to individual lash. They have to be placed very carefully (a short distance away from the eyelid, so there is no risk of damaging the eyelash follicle). The most discomfort for the client is probably just having to lay quietly for 2 hours, and the fact that a special pad is placed around your eyes to help make the eyelashes stand out. What does eyelash extension involve?
I've been wondering that myself.


Check out noralash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment