Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has anyone tried eyelash extensions?

Are they worth it, and where can i get them?Has anyone tried eyelash extensions?
Sure, they're worth a try. It's nice for a weekend away. You don't have to worry about mascara smearing. You wake up in the morning and your eyelashes are already long. Only thing, they fall out more often than your own eyelashes (and pull your eyelashes out with them) so if you have one or two missing, you have to replace them otherwise they look funny. Still, I thought they were worth it, and wore them for quite a few years instead of doing mascara. I'm pretty sure you can find them at a beauty supply store, or a drug store like Walgreens.Has anyone tried eyelash extensions?
yeah, i tried them once. i got single ones and they were a bit fiddly and my hands are kinda shaky so i gave up. My friend bought the full set and said they were easier to apply. They looked quite natural coz she bought a light colour. We bought them from superdrug, but boots have them too. Individual counters at department stores might have them also.





Hope that helps.
I love eyelash extensions!!!! My sister models and travels to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Brizzy all the time. She knows the best places to get the extensions in the different cities. The ones I'm talking about are the ones that last around a month and a half. I live in Brisbane and get them done at Cream Therapy in the city. But my sister knows all the best places to get them done. You have choose where you get it done wisely. A lot of salons do not use good glues. If the place you go to is not using a good quality glue, your eyes will sting like crazy!! Before I started going to Cream Therapy, I tried it at another salon and my eyes burned for 1 day afterwards. and the lashes were all bunched up and did not look natural. Let me know where you live and I'll ask my sister the best place she goes to in your city. You will love them, you'll get addicted though!! So save up your money!
i havnt tried them. they're not worth it! just be urself! why do u need it? u should not try to look nice with artificial stuff. u shud think that ur naturally good looking...pls dont spoil the nice face u already hav..
Hey,


Yeah myself and my best mate always wear them when we go on a big night out and occasionally during the day,usually in the summer too oz dont tend to wear much make up. I find the best ones are the individual ones as the strip ones tens to come lose in one corner or another. They can be really fiddly but its like anything persevere and you will get there. The best way to apply is by using a pair of tweezers to pick up the lash and putting the glue onto a small section of foil to dip into.


Good luck, hope you get the effects you desire xx
you can try a eyelash dye instead.so if you have eyelashes but cant notice them becouse there fair this would defintaly help.you can get this at eny salon.or buy a home kit that doesnt hurt.
I have tried them but it didn't work out! Please don't try them!
Yes, I am a 6 foot man and all the other drag queens were jealous.
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment