Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guys, What do you think of girls who wear fake eyelashes, eye colour contacts and hair extensions?

Guys, What do you think of girls who wear fake eyelashes, eye colour contacts and hair extensions?


I'm curious to know what guys' views are on these type of things that we girls use.





What would you think if you saw an attractive girl and then noticed that she had colour contacts and fake eyelashes and hair extensions? Would your opinion of how attractive she is change?





Thanks in advance!





Chi Chi x.Guys, What do you think of girls who wear fake eyelashes, eye colour contacts and hair extensions?
i would think she's ';high maintenance'; and too into herself to ever really care about anyone else or put anyone else before them. not that i'd be right. cuz that would be pretty judgemental. but that's probably what i would think, based off of girls i've known in the past like that.Guys, What do you think of girls who wear fake eyelashes, eye colour contacts and hair extensions?
eye color contacts dont really bother me but i hate everything else, just put a little bit of make up on, and yes i would think she was less attractive
Well i must say I do all those things...but I think that I look somewhat natural. I don't wear fake eyelashes all the time, but guys don't know unless you tell them. Most guys are clueless to the fact that most girls do color their hair, get fakes tans, and wear makeup. As long as it look semi natural and not over done, I don't think it matters much to them.
just go without them cause a guy is goin to like u for who u are
It is fine for you ladies to doll yourself up, but when I notice these things (which I am not very good at, except the hair extensions), I do worry that you might be a little high maintenance.
this was for guys but i like girls that are natural but I where contacts that are colored cuz i lose glasses and the color help me keep up with them.
I think makeup was meant to enhance beauty, not change it.


Think Tammy Fay Baker.


Makes me want to run for the hills. Fastly and more fastly....
Nowadays it hard to tell what is real or fake. So I really don't know what to tell you. How would you feel if I had some hair replacement surgery and told you I used to have pattern baldness. It's kind of like that.
fake, not be true to who you really are, wanting attention for all the wrong reasons to worry about looks rather than just being herself.
What about chest enhancement, liposuction, and botox? I like women that are natural. My putty knife is for putty not makeup. And who would want to wake up to something like that everyday?
natural is the best
Those aren't women they are Barbie Dolls.
I don't hate them,but just don't expect me to go out with them.
I find it to be fake. If it's nessecary, do it. My opionion would only slightly change.
Maybe they just like being able to change themselves? I don't do those, but I would love colour contacts or hair extensions, because I like that look. Would make me feel really awesome and, while I know it's fake, it would be fun! That's why I colour my hair and wear coloured mascaras and such...it's just for the fun of it. Doesn't change who I am.
I go natrual myself but all because I do doesn't make it wrong I love how models change up and even regular people being plain like me is no fun.
I'd be careful, when she dispose of all the fake stuff she might not be a girl hahaha
i don't like those things at all. natural is best. those things disgust me.
I'm natural because I hate that kind of stuff.
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment