Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

First of all I need to find somewhere in Sydney City that does them. Second, I would love to hear from someone who has had them done and if they would recommend them. I use Max factor mascara and curl my lashes at present as I like a dramatic look. I have heard that the extensions last 6-8 weeks and you need to touch them up every 3-4 weeks and you can not wear mascara. I can not imagine not wearing mascara and am struggling to picture if my eyelashes would stand out. Can anyone elaborate on this procedure??Eyelash extensions?
Depending on who does them for you, they can look very natural, elegant, dramatic, and beautiful. I live in the U.S. so I can't suggest any eyelash application places, but I can give you my experience with permanent eyelashes.





When they told me I couldn't put on mascara, I couldn't imagine it either. But once you get the fake eyelashes applied, you'll understand why they're saying it. Your new permanent lashes are so dramatic and people can see it from far away so there's really no need for you to apply makeup.





I would have to say the only downfall to eyelash extensions is the application process (I wasn't comfortable with hot glue so close to my eye) and when the eyelashes are coming off. In order to keep your natural eyelashes under your permanent ones, when the eyelashes are falling off after 4-6 weeks you are instructed not to touch the eyelashes. I found that I looked very weird with some really long lashes and some short ones. Also, the long ones that fell off would tangle with my natural ones and I noticed a lot of people staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment