Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyelash Extension's Pros and Cons?

What are they? I don't really know the whole process to get this done, but there's a new shop in town and they're charging it for just $20. I think I might give it a try. When I was younger, I chopped them off thinking they'd grow out longer... tsk tsk. Anyone have them done before? Tell me all about your experience. Or just give me advices. Thanks :)Eyelash Extension's Pros and Cons?
First off 20$ that is a super deal. My step mom does this for a living (as well as other things) and she can charge up to 500$ plus...so you are getting a heck of a deal. They are cool, I've had them done through my step mom (free..luckily) you don't have to wear mascara while they are on, if you get a lot of them. The process doesn't hurt, and if the person is good it doesn't take long. The cons are, when they start falling off...it hurts. If you have ever had fake nails and you break one and have to pull the fake nail off your real one..you know how bad that hurts, well the eyelashes are the same thing. It is glue that holds them on, so it does get painful. Plus you can get globs of glue that starts moving up as your eyelashes grow, which is not attractive, that is when mascara comes in handy. But washing the mascara off is tough too. I wouldn't recommend them only because the growing out process. I would just get fake eyelashes from your local walgreens or something. Hope this helps.Eyelash Extension's Pros and Cons?
eyelash extentions do not hurt at all, if the people who are doing them know what there doing, and you should get them removed when they start growing out. You can also try gettting your eyelashes permed!
i heard abt eyelash extension too, never tried it before, but i heard its painless,i guess it helps to make your eyelashes more natural and thicker, you can check with 88db site for latest in eyelash extension, i still prefer the old fake eyelash
they dont hurt they just have to be applied properly..if not there just going to fall out and wont be long lasting there nice for the time being

No comments:

Post a Comment