Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Help! Crushed semi-permanent eyelashes extensions.?

I recently had eyelash extensions done, and absolutely LOVE them. But, I'm a pretty rough sleeper and have managed to crush a few during my sleep.





Now the extensions are still attached, but they're all jagged and zig zagged, one of them on my left eye was completely bent at a 90degree angle! It looked so bad that I plucked it out, along with my natural lash (I know! Big boo boo!).





What can I do to straighten out my crushed lash extensions? I've tried bending them back into place between my thumb and nail. I wanted to try and use my ModelCo. heated curler, but the Beauty therapist told me not to use that because it would soften the glue.





I'm also trying to sleep a little bit more still (on my back now) and I'm now using a silk pillow.Help! Crushed semi-permanent eyelashes extensions.?
what you can do is have the eyelash curlers.if not use maskara to sreaighten them outHelp! Crushed semi-permanent eyelashes extensions.?
oh darn..i have the same problem..and to add to it, i cant wear my plastic glasses as the eyelashes are too long .


i also plucked out some of them coz they are irritating when they are out of place together with my real ones..!aww,sad.. i also rubbed them when i m sleeping,


i guess u can get softer lashes next time so that this wont happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment