Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

how much do eyelash extensions hurt, compared to other pain? how much do they normally cost (canadian dollars?) where can you get them? how long do they last? how is it done? and any other info you may know thanks;)Eyelash extensions?
It's not expensive. It lasts a few mths. I wanted to have eyelash extensions, however i heard from my friends that it will damage our eyelashes so i did not do it in the end. Not sure how they do it. Eyelash perm is safer so i only did this.Eyelash extensions?
I found that normal mascara makes my lashes longer and more full even after removal, but if you want eyelash extensions, I found an article about them:





http://www.canadianliving.com/style/beauty/long_lovely_lash_extensions.php

No comments:

Post a Comment