Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyelash extensions???

does any one kow roughly how much eyelash extensions are and how long they last and how old you have to be .i live in the uk london.p.s not stick on ones proper ones. thanks a bunch xxxEyelash extensions???
i do them myself, its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. i buy a set of individual lashes by eylure from superdrugs, cost around 拢4.99 and comes with the glue and remover. i find they last about 2-3 weeks. i glue them right on my lash line so they bond to my natural lashes and last longer. just make sure you don't pull them out, always use the remover or you will pull your lashes out too.


also careful not to get any oily products such as moisturiser or cleanser on the glue areas as this softens the glue.Eyelash extensions???
I just got eyelash extensions put on 2 weeks ago. They cost $47.50 in Canada, they took 20 minutes to apply, and they lasted about a week and a half. At the salon I went to, it costs $5 per lash to fix them if a couple pieces fall out.





I don't think there's a minimum age for it really...
Initial Application (Last for 2-3 month) from $250 ~ $350


Touch Up (Recommended every 2 weeks) and the touch up prices vary from $50-$125.


These are the prices from a salon near me. But I live in the US.
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment