Tuesday, May 11, 2010

EYELASH EXTENSION EXPERTS ONLY! Help! Tape used under my eye the adhesive was too strong any alternatives?

Hi


Can you please tell me what type of tape i can purchse for my eyelash extension professional to use on me next time that has VERY LITTLE adhesive or any type of under eye pad that eliminates the use of adhesive ? Please help. The lady used tape and when she pulled it off, a layer of skin went with it and it scabbed under my eye. my skin is very very senstive. please help with any alternatives to avoid this as well as wrinkles !!





thanks so muchEYELASH EXTENSION EXPERTS ONLY! Help! Tape used under my eye the adhesive was too strong any alternatives?
Since your eyes are very sensitive and the tape RIPPED your skin off ((very close to your eye)) they maybe ... just a guess here ... but maybe you should NOT put them on anymore and just use mascara instead ..... think about it - Be Smart! Not Vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment