Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

Where and how do you get eyelash extensions?Eyelash extensions?
don't get them...they are soo anoying, and they really don't look that good...it's also pretty cheesy...just get the XXL mascara, and trust me, it'll be just as good...


but the extensions are just a waste of money...Eyelash extensions?
You can get them at the spa or the salon, but they are not worth it.....I had mine done (typing) and it took like 3 hours and they itched all the time and the glue they used irritated my eyes as well...
Halloween. fancy balls. the red carpet. on stage. these are the only times you should wear fake lashes. ask around halloween time cuz i bet you don't need to worry about the other 3
I got them and I love them. most salons charge 150.00 - 200.00 but I found a local lady that did them for 30.00. now I do them myself. they are awesome. you glue single lashes on top of your natural lashes. its a special black glue that is made for lashes. Mine look very real. I have short blonde lashes so I loved mine, I never had to wear mascarra or curl them. ( even though I did wear mascarra and curl them once in a while, it made them look even better ) I would start calling some places and see what you can find. don't spend more then 30.00 then you can go to a beautician store after you see how they do them and get your own glue and lashes all for under six bucks :) good luck
A good beauty salon can do it.
Sally beauty supply has the eye lashes and the glue. Yea you have to glue them to your eye ball lid. Doesn't hurt to bad and if you get the right stuff it doesn't hurt a whole lot to take off. and it's wicked easy to put on. Jus o your eye make up first and put the lashes last. It's easier.
find a boots or chemist store . buy the seprate eyelash pack were the eyelashes are separated from each other in the pack . then go home and using a tweeser take one lash with a little glue at the end . then close one eye and apply it on the end lash , dont stick it on the root but a little further away . do this with three lashes on the lashes closest to the end of the eye .





http://www.bbc.co.uk/slink/fashion/index鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment