Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyelash extensions..?

I've booked to have these done.. Anyone had them..? Are they any good..? How long do they last..? :)Eyelash extensions..?
You could also try getting your eyelahes tinted that would look lovely also!Eyelash extensions..?
Eww! Disgusting, those would feel horrible on your eyes! Just wear double mascara! Gosh!
Don't get those new ones in the blue packet.


They are very heavy.





You'll get a stiff neck.
ive never had them done but i think they look beautiful ! a lot of celebrities have them and they look gorgeous. you probably wouldnt even need to wear mascara.
Nope! heard of them though...


How much are they and where can you get them done?


Thanks x
they can last from 2-3 months


they haven't let me down yet (^_^)
I have them and I think that they're fantastic. They last about a month before they fall off. The grow out with your real lashes, so when your lashes fall off, they go with them. It normally takes about 2 hours for the first application and you should have touch ups every 2-3 weeks. The touch up application lasts about 45 minutes. I never have to wear mascara and everyone says they look great and natural. I think that they help accentuate my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment