Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it worth it to get eyelashes extension? how much & where can i get it around Inland empire, CA?

I am asian, and I have a short eyelashes. I've been thinking to get this done on me but considering the price that i found online it cost $185 for first time and to touch it up it cost $55. I'm wondering if it's worth it or not? if you know somewhere else cheaper and has a good quality and workmanship around inland empire, CA. please let me know...thank you so much for your help!Is it worth it to get eyelashes extension? how much %26amp; where can i get it around Inland empire, CA?
eyelashers aren't everything...don't waste your moneyIs it worth it to get eyelashes extension? how much %26amp; where can i get it around Inland empire, CA?
I don't like the sound of it. Sorry. But, I suggest you resort to simple mascara or massage castor oil on them each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment