Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyelash extensions?

When you get eyelash extensions, how do they do it??





Any one ever had them? and did they look ok?Eyelash extensions?
They last about eight weeks, look really natural. Obviously they don't last as long as hair extensions because the glue they use isn't as strong, because it's close to the eye.





But it's 50p an eyelash, which sounds cheap, but if you get all the eyelashes on both eyes done, it could prove really expensive. So most just get them at the corners for a feline look, which looks fab if done well, it can really change your look.





And if you get them tinted and permed too, even better! Haha it's actually ridiculous how many treatments there are just for tiny little eyelashes.





Hope that helped :)





XxxEyelash extensions?
You can get them from like Clair's accessories Places like that.


I think that they glue them onto the bottom of your eyelid.


They do look nice my friend antie did her daughters
iget individual eyelashes from sallys and eyelash glue and do them myself they look fab, my mum has had 3d ones put on 50pound and they need refilling every 2-3 weeks they looked natural but expensive to upkeep!
my friend got em, she paid a lot, and they didn't last long at all. I get mine dyed and they look better!
I just got my lash extensions done for the second time in 3 months last week. They are supposed to last about 2-3 weeks, but longer if you take care of them. The length of time depends on who you go to. I went to a spa and it took 2 1/2 hours, this last time I went to a beautician and it took 25 minutes. They look great and natural.
I've gotten eyelash extentions and i loved them. they take away hassle of eye make up and look flawless...you can literally wake up and not have to put on makeup. the only thing I didnt like was the cost. Other than that, I love them.
If you go to any decent beautician they will be able to do them for you. most make-up artists put them on when doing your make-up without charging you extra. They simple pick a clump of 2 or 3 eyelashes which have a hot glue on the end and stick them on to your eyelashes. They can then be trimmed if too long. I think they can last for up to a week or be removed as soon as you like with some soaking in hot water or make-up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment