Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyelash Extensions?

Have you tried them? If so how did you like them? How long did they last? Would you get them again? Are they worth the money?Eyelash Extensions?
i have them and they are great! i absolutly LOVE them they lasted me about 4 months before i have to go back in and get them redone which is a really long time! and i would definatly get them again and they are so worth the money! they are about 2-3 dollars a lash but its definaltly worth it!Eyelash Extensions?
I did it once. They look nice and my lasted for about 2 weeks. However, I find the price a little too steep. Don't think I need another one because people keep asking why suddently my lashes are so long, blah, blah. I'm tired of repeating the same answer over and over again.
You can have them done permanently now by a plastic surgeon.





Spend your money on something else.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


X'mas offers, Gift certificates etc..


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
just put 5 pounds of mascara on.


no need for extensions.
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment